job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $41.81 - 49.19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- We are seeking a highly motivated full-time temporary (1 year) contractor to work as a member of our Cell Line Development (CLD) team within the Biologics R&D.
- Responsibilities will focus on the support of small-scale bioreactor operations used to assess and select recombinant CHO cell lines.
- Additional responsibilities include performing good documentation practices, managing work assignments, analyzing and interpreting data and conducting necessary troubleshooting (consulting with supervisor as needed).
- BS degree in Science with 1-2 years' experience
- Experience in biology laboratory techniques focused on mammalian/CHO cell culture practices
- Strong technical background
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Flexibility, adjusting to a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to prepare reports, presentations, and data sets to effectively communicate results, progress and plans
- Experience in the areas of laboratory automation and small-scale bioreactor operation
- Experience in suspension culture of CHO cell lines in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
skills: Biology, Chemistry, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.