job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 38.53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Independently design, execute and interpret critical experiments to answer scientific questions. Understand the broad objectives of the project as well as their role in achieving those objectives, and modify experimental plan when required, to respond.
- Learn, understand and master new experimental techniques, and act as a resource or mentor for others.
- Innovate and implement new experimental protocols.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in his/her field.
- Set and meet experimental timelines.
- Effectively organize and present scientific plans and data.
- Contribute to writing and conceptual framework of publications, presentations, and patents.
- Routinely read and apply relevant scientific literature. Impact projects mostly through lab and/or pilot plant based activities where applicable.
- BS or equivalent education with typically 7 or more years of experience or MS or equivalent education with typically 5 or more years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to independently design, execute and interpret critical experiments to answer scientific questions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and master new experimental techniques.
- Ability to multitask and work within timelines.
- Demonstrated scientific writing skills and strong verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.