This position is responsible for the review of manufacturing documents for compliance to cGMPs.
location: Ronkonkoma, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Reviews documents/Batch Records for proper documentation and compliance to GMPs.
- Release/close batches.
- Track specific batch details and QC test results.
- Track and trend documentation errors.
- Filing of documentation
- May perform Quality Assurance Inspector responsibilities when required.
- Help maintain a professional and organized workspace
- Perform other tasks as required
- Supports, encourages and complies with all company policies and procedures including Quality, Environmental, Health and Wellness
- High School Diploma is required, Associate's degree is preferred
- Strong computer knowledge with Microsoft Office is required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing setting is required
- Experience in R&D, Quality or Production in the Dietary Supplement, Food or Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
- Project Management skills are a plus
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills
- Must be organized and able to keep records
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously
skills: SOP, Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.