job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Melrose Park, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform periodic reviews for analytical instrumentation, computerized systems, environmental monitoring systems for the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Generate instrument qualification protocol documents; schedule and execute equipment qualification per standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Schedule and execute equipment re-qualification per standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Generate Change Requests (ECR's) for validation-related protocols and instrument changes /upgrades.
- Coordinate validation testing. Assemble final reports and circulate for approval.
- Generate and/or revise operational, calibration/PM, administration SOPs, and route for review and approval in Documentum.
- Provide Validation Support for Environmental Monitoring System.
- Interact with regulatory agencies, as required, for validation-related activities.
- Minimum Associates degree in Science or Engineering-related field.
- 1 - 3 years of validation experience.
- Working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
skills: Quality control, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.