job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Kankakee, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for Production.
- Willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a global context.
- Appreciation of your team's ideas and points of view in the pursuit of innovation throughout all processes.
- Disposition to help your team achieve challenging goals to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented feedback.
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment.
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail to ensure policies and procedures are followed and improved.
- Must comply with all company Personnel and Safety practices and provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Must be able to follow written work instructions established in SOP's and other written work instructions.
- Impacts the effectiveness of own work team through quality of services or information provided; typically acts as an informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
- Identifies key issues and patterns and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- Accountable for quality of own work; provides solutions to problems based on practice, existing precedents or procedures.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Requires proficiency through formal and job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Basic understanding of cGMP's, and the ISO-quality system is a plus.
- Must have strong Reading, Writing, Mathematical skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and 3-5 yrs relevant work experience needed.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.