job summary: **IMMEDIATELY SEEKING
a highly motivated and experienced candidate to join our client's Sr. Scientists on their Process Development team. Our client is working to develop first-in-class messenger RNA (mRNA) based therapeutics and vaccines. **
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Design and execute DOE studies & high-throughput screen for purification process improvements and advancements including parameter optimization, scale-up, process window determination and process capability evaluation
- Lead downstream process tech transfer to pilot plant and GMP facility via drafting SOPs, oversee scale-up, verification & validation activities
- Support the development of in-process assay and final product release testing to evaluate mRNA purity profile
- Degree in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, or a related scientific field. MS with 8+ years of directly related experience, or PhD with 4+ years (preferred) of directly related experience.
- Proficient with ÄKTA systems and UNICORN control software
- Experience in high-throughput screen and DOE statistical tools for process development techniques is highly desired
- Experience with tech Transfer of manufacturing processes is a strong plus
- Experience in cGMP requirements for process development is a strong plus.
- Experience in standard analytical technologies for biologics including HPLC, agarose gel electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis, qPCR, ELISA is a plus.
- Experience with automated systems and programming is a plus
skills: HPLC, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.