job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Wilson, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.74 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Develops new Standard Operating Procedures for laboratory test procedures. Maintains SOPs to assure constant compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors and tracks laboratory test results.
- Assists in Training new department personnel in standard operating procedures.
- Informs supervisory personnel of all relevant events impacting the operations and performance of the department.
- Maintains knowledge of cGMPs, GLPs and Quality Systems.
- Provides validation test support.
- Follows safety requirements and maintains good housekeeping of lab areas.
- Supports new product development related testing as directed.
- Performs routine analysis related to the testing and release of Raw Material, Stability, In-Process Finished Product and/or Stability.
- Prepares and performs routine analysis by HPLC, GC and/or AA/ICP including assay and impurity methods, collects, processes and calculates generated data.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect to a given project. Meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP requirements.
- Assists with the execution of equipment and method validation protocols.
- Reviews work performed by department staff for accuracy, completeness and conformance to specifications.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- B.S. in Chemistry or related field with 2 years of experience preferred. Background HPLC and other analytical techniques (GC, AA, UV, ICP and wet chemical methods) desirable.
- Four year college degree with 3-5 years of experience.
- Associates Degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Strong attention to detail, people skills and ability to multi-task are essential for success.
skills: HPLC, SOP, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.