job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Melrose Park, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 27.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performs accurate routine chemical testing as well as chromatographic methods of analysis (HPLC, GC, TLC, AA) to meet departmental objectives.
- Audits chemistry SOP's and updates and writes new procedures to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Assists in the formal training of lab personnel on topics such as GMP, safety, antineoplastic and new employee training.
- Provides technical support for methods validations.
- Applies computer experience to perform data collection and analysis of testing data to meet objectives of department.
- Performs troubleshooting of instrumentation by applying problem solving skills and sourcing out literature or vendors if necessary. Assist Associate Chemist personnel troubleshooting difficulties.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect to a given project. Ensure documentation meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP requirements.
- Establishes work priorities based on schedule needs using own judgment and objective reasoning.
- Possess a B.S. in Chemistry. Typically requires 3-6 years of related experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have hands-on experience and knowledge of chromatographic methods of analysis (HPLC, GC, TLC, AA). Familiarity with cGMP and Federal regulations.
skills: HPLC, Chromatography, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.