As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $66,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Produces radiopharmaceutical products in a just-in-time environment to support clinical and commercial demand. Ensures personal safety, product quality, and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Supports all technical aspects related to pharmaceutical production readiness including manually cleaning the classified manufacturing rooms, performing environmental monitoring and performing sterilization of the isolators
- Performs continuous manufacturing of pharmaceutical products with automated synthesis system
- Performs dispensing of each individual product vial in a highly classified isolator cell while ensuring the sterility of the injectable drug product. This includes dispensing vials, removing those vials using a delivery system and preparing vials for shipment.
- Prepares all materials while maintaining material identity in accordance with the batch records
- Maintains and prepares equipment and cleanrooms for use
- Assists in performing deviation investigations and inspections
- Participates in assigned qualification and validation activities, as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
- Pharmaceutical GMP experience preferred
- Experience with the production of I-131 or PET radiopharmaceuticals is a plus
- Willingness to work with radioactive materials while adhering to prescribed safety procedures
- This position will involve wearing protective clothing and working in a Manufacturing environment
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.