job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $13.07 - 15.38 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
education: No Degree Required
- Operate general manufacturing equipment under close supervision in accordance with current relevant quality standards or standardized procedures and within safety guidelines.
- Tasks to be completed may include operation of sterile filling equipment, preparation of bulk solutions, sterile and non-sterile conditions, , filtration, syringe preparation and staging.
- Operate general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOPs to complete tasks as noted above as well as large scale operations, critical small or large volume sterile fills, and aseptic manipulation.
- Operate with minimal supervision complex systems and equipment and optimizes their use in accordance with defined goals.
- May participate in plant trials for evaluating process modifications.
- Troubleshoot processing problems.
- Assist in the implementation of production procedures to optimize manufacturing processes.
- May provide training to new personnel in a specific technical process.
- Generally receive no instructions on routine assignments while under little or no supervision.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 30 lbs/14 kg to 35 lbs/16 kg.
- Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Experience: 2 - 6 Years
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.