job summary: **SEEKING TWO Field Service Engineers
who will be responsible for performing installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.**
location: Totowa, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Develop action plans for problem resolution and present to internal and external customers.
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of company's equipment / business operation.
- Complete detailed Field Service Reports and submit to management in a timely manner.
- Document issues that cannot immediately be resolved at customer site by using appropriate format.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5 + years field service/customer support experience of sophisticated, complex precision equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, electrical / electronic mechanical engineering.
- Must possess basic troubleshooting techniques in repairing complex microprocessor controlled electro-mechanical systems.
- Well-able to read and interpret electronic/electro-mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Outstanding and extremely professional customer service skills.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a PLUS: Experience working in a FAB facility, closed loop communications control, electro-mechanical controls or microprocessor based controllers, chemical handling including acids, FAB safely requirements or practices.
- International and domestic travel required.
skills: Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.