Great Opportunity to gain experience in the Vitamin and Supplement industry!
location: Farmingdale, New York
job type: Temporary
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Processes samples for physical and chemical analysis.
- Conduct routine and laboratory support functions, such as preparation of media, reagents and standard solutions, stocking and distributing supplies and equipment and collecting, washing and storing glassware.
- Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects and may assist in preparing data for evaluation. As required, operates personal computer, applies various software packages to input or retrieve data and information.
- Reports results of assignments and maintains and performs related record keeping in compliance with approved regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements. Follows and complies with all appropriate SOPs, QPs, GMPs and safety and health requirements as applicable.
- Minimum of High School Diploma is required, some Science education preferred, possibly Associates Degree
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical/Dietary supplement industry is a plus
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office is required
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds and stand for longer period of time.
skills: Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Sample Preparation, Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.