Sr QA Specialist
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $89.25 - 105.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The purpose of the role is to help support the QA QC/Site team with the review and approval of various documents for drug substance testing (SOPs, method transfers, validations, etc). Support with laboratory investigations and general events/investigations on the site. Other tasks as required.
- Support in QA with SOPs
- Support in QA with method transfer protocols/validations
- Support in QA with laboratory investigations
- Work directly with QC for process improvements
- Any other tasks as required
- Close working relationships with PharmSci, QC, QA, others as appropriate.
Education & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of biotechnology or similar experience
- Previous experience in QC required
- BS required, MS or PhD still will review
skills: SOP, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.