To oversee the quality systems and manage all the related programs to ensure that all processes and procedures comply with Federal regulations and industry Quality standards. To review and verify that documentation completed is accurate and ensure that all shipments are best in class quality products
location: Statesville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Tracking, reviewing, and evaluating all processing documents accompanying the manufacturing and packaging of product.
- Assures the consistent quality of production by performing all necessary tasks to ensure compliance of GMP
- Review Quality standards, policies, and procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of the existing programs.
- Ensure all operations and quality programs are compliant with federal regulations and the SQF Code, and advocate a Quality environment.
- Ensure that all products released to shop have been properly reviewed and tested to verify that they meet all product specifications and quality standards.
- Create and Maintain the system for creation, review, and control of Quality documentation, such as standard operating procedures, forms and reports.
- Evaluate and continuously improve quality systems
- 5+ years' experience in quality role in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- BA in Science or related field
- Strong understanding of GMP and GDP
- Strong documentation skills, including writing SOP's and investigations
- Knowledge of auditing principle
- Strong investigative skills are required to determine root cause and implement corrective and preventative action.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.