As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $14.87 - 17.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
As a Quality Assurance Associate Specialist, you will be the first line for operational quality advice and support for Production and other site areas. You will drive early detection and help prevent potential quality issues.
- Supports the release team by performing review of GMP documentation on executed batch records and assisting with resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Completes real time record reviews as manufacturing records are generated and coaches or mentors individuals to build site capability
- Provides Quality Oversight for the production areas including Manufacturing, Packaging, and Warehouse and consults on quality issues
- Investigates and completes Consumer Complaint Investigation Reports
- May assist or lead Quality Risk Assessments
- May lead or support changes at the site through the Change Management Process
- Leads/facilitates/participates/completes cross-functional team investigations utilizing root cause analysis tools
- Assists in completion of CAPA assigned within the Quality Department
- Participates in GMP audits and provides product knowledge and support for regulatory responses
- Works across multiple value streams to promote a quality culture and support continuous improvement
- Maintains effective communication and partnership with Operations and Materials Management department
- Coordinates delivery of product samples to the laboratory for shipment, storage, and testing
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and must be able to change shifts or work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Education & Qualififcations:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline from an accredited college or university preferred. Candidates with an Associate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of cGMP experience, or a high school diploma with 4 years of cGMP experience in a manufacturing environment may be considered.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while completing work in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Technical Writing techniques
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of cGMP experience preferred.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.