As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 67.34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Independently go through published literatures, design, plans and executes experiments, assay development and validation for all assigned projects or portion of a project
- Maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks/electronic note books.
- Develop methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies
- Prepares study protocols, reports, technology transfer documentation, and regulatory documents.
- Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Help with lab general operation tasks
- Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly
- Works collaboratively with other members from different teams and demonstrates independent, self-starting and supportive of team-based research and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations
- Masters degree in biology, pharmacy, biomedical engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant experience
- Extensive hand-on experiences in BD or other multi-color flow cytometry, panel design, development and data analysis
- Expertise in various immune assays, assay development and assay qualification
- Prior experience with adaptive Immunity, T/NK cell biology is highly desirable
- Prior experience with Cell Therapies and/or Oncology related field is preferred but not required
- Experiences in working in multidiscipline teams and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- May require approximately 5-10% travel.
skills: Cell Biology, Assay Development, Assay Verification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.