As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $32.30 - 38.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
The preferred candidate will have advanced knowledge of varied aspects or a specialized aspect of a discipline (e.g. project management, engineering, biologics manufacturing, microbiology, or compliance) and working knowledge of principles and concepts in other relevant disciplines. Advanced communication and technical writing skills are also desired.
- Collaborate with functional area representatives to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Apply technical and functional knowledge to design, develop and plan projects
- Independently complete work within own work group/ project team
- Must be able to interpret industry guidance and regulations for their applicability to any proposed improvements
- Make decisions that require developing options to solve moderately complex problems
- Use a variety of communication tools and techniques to explain difficult concepts and persuade others to adopt a point of view
- Maintain a regular connection to industry
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in project management, biologics manufacturing, engineering, microbiology, or related discipline
- 7-10 years relevant experience within GMP biotechnology manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of GMP compliance requirements
- Successful track record of continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation skills for various audiences required. Ability to influence stakeholders is essential
- Expertise in project management, engineering, and/or microbiology are highly desirable and may be a differentiator between candidates
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.