job summary: **IMMEDIATE NEED
for an energetic Quality Engineer. This position is a leadership role within the on-line liquid process measurement solutions space. We're seeking a person with a focus on quality improvement, measurement, training, and process documentation.**
location: Billerica, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Nonconformance (NC) and Corrective and Preventable Action (CAPA) processing / management: Interface with both internal and external suppliers concerning problems with quality assurance and ensure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- As one of the Quality Notification Owners, prioritize as necessary and utilize this system to drive proactive improvements for both internal and external customers.
- Develop prioritized Cost of Poor Quality Reports.
- Participate / Oversee Inspection Strategies, for waste elimination, for buy and make parts.
- BS Degree (or combination of relevant work and education) in technical, engineering or related field
- 5 years' work experience in Quality Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Working knowledge of both Statistical Process Control data collection methods.
- Working knowledge and experience with ISO 9001:2015
- SAP or other major ERP experience required
- Competence with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
skills: Quality control, SOP, Quality Assurance, CAPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.