As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 18.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
- Aliquot of QC Analytical samples from bulk samples in a Biogical Safety Cabinet (BSC). Documentation of GMP in-process and drug substance samples in support of Quality Control release testing.
- Adhere to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), plant safety, quality, and documentation systems requirements.
- Work within established guidelines
- Appropriately record and document all relevant information.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interact effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and effective interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Support and provide inputs to continuous improvement projects.
Education & Qualifications:
High School diploma with 2+ years of experience in a cGMP environment, or Biotechnology Certificate or higher with 0+ years of experience
- Experience in a biotechnology laboratory or manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of GMP concepts and documentation practices.
- Ability to follow established procedures under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of basic electronic systems. (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams etc.)
- Carry out work in a safe manner, notifying management of safety issues and risks.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques such as working in a biosafety cabinet (BSC), pipetting, aseptic technique and basic laboratory safety practices preferred.
- Experience with quality systems such as Labware LIMS is plus.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.