As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Milford, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $14.45 - 17.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Follow experimental procedures, generate reliable data, and consistently demonstrate the ability to contribute to the design of experiments.
- Lead independent projects or collaborate on portions of larger projects. Provides innovative technical solutions to challenging problems.
- Find innovative ways to expand the breadth of electrochemical testing capabilities in the lab.
- Search and interpret literature; apply continuous learning of electrochemical knowledge toward the advancement of analytical methods.
- Communicate results effectively with team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Chemical Engineering required.
- Knowledge of electrochemical test methods and procedures is strongly desired.
- Experience with Python or possession of general coating knowledge is a plus.
- Performs independently by planning and executing specific phases of a project, subject to direction of leadership.
- Develops understanding of fundamental principles and root cause analysis. Uses these principles to design experiments and process improvement tools that effectively lead to problem solving.
- Successful candidate must also have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external customers and internal business partners; generate written reports; and make technical presentations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.