The Sample Administrator will be responsible for sample lifecycle management for all projects as well as the data management for internal clients. This individual would interface directly with Plants, Lab Project Management, Lab Operations and other departments as necessary.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Unpack and document incoming sample shipments
- Enter incoming sample shipments into electronic system
- Maintain shipping and sample file documentation
- Accurately log-in test samples in conformance to project timelines
- Collaborate with the Project Management and Lab Operations teams
- Maintain sample storage assignment inputs to keep accurate account and placement of sample inventory
- Review accuracy of sample log-in
- Manage disposition of all laboratory samples (receipt, storage, return, retain, disposal, etc.)
- Report project information and testing results to internal clients
- Aid in investigations as appropriate to ensure compliance with procedures
- Provide additional back up to stability as necessary including monitor chambers 24/7 for alarms through the laboratory monitoring system and subsampling for distribution across testing areas.
- Follow safe handling practices and procedures
- Follow cGMP regulations and internal QA initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Apply required cGMP regulations and internal requirements
- Follow safe handling practice and procedures
- Provide additional back up to other areas of laboratory operations as necessary including glassware washing, stability sample handling, and assist in support of lab functions.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related discipline
- 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical or laboratory environment with sample administration responsibilities
- Familiar with national and international shipping carrier requirements.
- Education in shipping, receiving and inventory maintenance of regulated substances and/or hazardous materials
- Sample information management system experience (LIMS and/or SAP).
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Sample Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.