job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 28.84 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Proficient in three or more vendor software programs specifically required by a department.
- Provides clerical support to a department manager, along with their staffs.
- Duties may include: preparing correspondence, report and presentation creation, database creation/management, and calendar/email management
- Previous hi-level secretarial experience is required.
- Minimal supervision is provided.
- 8+ Years of experience.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management, Office Management, Vendor Management, System Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.