job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for the project management of key Clinical Supply Chain activities at the protocol level for pre-clinical and Phase I - II clinical trials
- Includes forecasting, planning, scheduling, coordination and execution, ensuring timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots.
- Provides input to Clinical Study Teams to influence clinical protocol design to ensure most efficient utilization of supply chain resources.
- Translates clinical study design into packaging design. Authors the study medication and labeling section of the clinical protocol.
- Develops protocol specific labeling compliant with applicable global regulations.
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks project timelines, activities, logistics, and milestones.
- Responsible for protocol specific clinical supplies scenario analysis, risk management and contingency planning. Forecasts protocol specific bulk drug product requirements, including comparator agents, ancillary supplies and commodities, including overages.
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in physical science, math, engineering or pharmacy.
- Experience: 2+ years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Preferably experience in one of the following areas:
- Drug discovery (eg, Process Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry)
- Drug development (eg, Formulation)
- Clinical operations (eg, Clinical Project Management)
- Supply chain (eg, Clinical Supplies Project Management)
- Quality Assurance
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.