job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 37.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform screening and characterization of biologics using in vitro assays and/or in vitro imaging systems
- Execute cell-based binding and functional assays using mammalian tissue culture systems for therapeutic antibodies/biologics
- Identify, develop, and optimize new methods/assays to generate reliable and reproducible data in a timely manner.
- Design and execute experimental plans.
- Effectively and accurately record and report experimental results.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, or related fields with 5+ years of experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant laboratory experience in an academic or biotech/pharmaceutical industry setting
- Excellent material and data managing and organizing abilities.
skills: Assay Development, Assay Method, Assay Verification, In Vitro, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.