job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Driven to meet commitments and deliver high quality work on time.
- Perform assigned tasks independently, prioritize tasks with help from manager and study lead, delegate tasks appropriately, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Facilitate meetings within and across functions, anticipate future risks, needs and workloads, and set suitable timelines.
- Demonstrate initiative in all aspects.
- Work closely with other members of the clinical operations team and proactively offer support wherever needed.
- Prepare training materials and educate members of the study team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, adapt to changing timelines with composure, and exhibit enthusiasm to supply on-time deliverables and help the team meet corporate timelines.
- Vendor Management.
- Contribute to vendor evaluation and selection.
- Hold regular meetings with vendor project managers and oversee day-to-day operations to ensure vendor performance to statement of work, especially delivery of critical milestones. Review statements of work and initiate change orders as needed. Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and monthly accruals.
- Escalate issues when necessary.
- Perform data review of study subjects to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and compliance with clinical protocol.
- Apply keen attention to detail to verify data quality, and issue queries and protocol deviations as warranted.
- Work with cross-functional team to resolve issues.
- Oversee multiple clinical sites as sponsor representative, partnering closely with CRO to serve as resource and confirm site compliance with protocol.
- Perform initiation, monitor oversight, and other site visits to assess CRO quality of work and ensure site staff are properly trained and supported.
- Review trip reports to ensure that clinical sites are receiving adequate monitoring.
- Monitor compliance with GCP, SOPs, and other applicable regulations during the execution of the study.
- Ensure essential documents from clinical team, sites, and vendors are maintained in trial master file.
- BA/BS or higher in nursing, life or health sciences is preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered.
- 3 - 5 Years of Experience
skills: Clinical Study Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.