As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $20.40 - 24.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
Under the direction of senior personnel, you will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations. Work with various equipment including: bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation. Time management skills, clear communication, self-motivation, and team work will be required for this position.
Within this team your duties will include;
- Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
- Monitoring critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
- Prefer 4 year degree in biological/life science, but not required
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strongly desire background in science & technology, not just manufacturing
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.