job summary: **IMMEDIATE NEED for a Process/Maintenance Engineering Manager
to lead the Process Engineering/Maintenance team in support of daily and long-term production goals and apply lean manufacturing techniques to design, specify, and validate world-class manufacturing processes to achieve cost, quality, and capacity goals.**
location: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead the Process Engineering/Maintenance team in support of daily and long-term production goals.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to design, specify, and validate world-class manufacturing processes to achieve cost, quality, and capacity goals
- Directs and assists in the use of these techniques and tools to reduce waste and improve overall productivity.
- Manage chemical/mechanical or electrical/mechanical process scale up projects.
- Manage IQ/OQ/PQ processes for installation of new equipment and processes.
- Drives the completion of root cause analysis exercises to understand long term improvement needs to address both equipment efficiency and quality defect reduction.
- Manages and communicates the completion of these identified action items. - Establish metrics to develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods and processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering masters preferred; chemical engineering is highly desirable
- 10+ years of applied professional experience leading a process engineering team preferably for a medical device or pharmaceutical company
- Hands on approach to problem solving and project execution
- Ability to form and lead cross functional teams
- Capital project management experience
- Experience automating process from chemical manufacturing and/or assembly line
- Comprehension of the machinery and mechanical functions of an operation. - Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Working knowledge of O.S.H.A./EPA/DEP laws and regulations within the manufacturing field
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
skills: Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.