job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.94 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Work with Databases and electronic systems.
- Work with a team to compare approved supplier lists between two legacy companies, identifying those that are unique.
- Create Master records in the TrackWise system for unique suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to identify missing information for suppliers existing on both supplier lists.
- Liaise with internal project team and provide weekly updates.
- Bachelor Degree in physical life science, nursing, pharmacy or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft applications required.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Intuitive problem solver, adept at following instructions and asking questions.
skills: Quality Assurance, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.