job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 46.16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
- Performs analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis
- Ensures consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence
- Identifies opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques
- Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm.
- Oversees the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables.
- Ensures alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Leads a matrixed and cross-functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle
- Influences key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchies
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field. Master's degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience); including 1 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives.
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, R Language
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.