As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $23.15 - 27.24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
To ensure that the QC Microbiological testing of all products is performed to GMP and company standards. This involves microbiological testing (as applicable), analyzing samples, recording, evaluating and reporting data using prescribed procedures with limited or no supervision.
- Conduct routine microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy and various instrumentation (e.g, Vitek, microscope, gram stainer, Climet, etc) while adhering to cGMP and established policy.
- Coordinate and participate in site projects and keep immediate supervisor informed of all important aspects of projects and assignments.
- Provide technical support and leadership as pertains to Perform microbiological testing; verify that results are accurate and complete, recognizing deviations in test procedures, and/or SOP's.
Appropriately document QC data and investigations. Use technical expertise and skills to independently solve problems, including method and instrument troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate proficiency on most test methods within QC Microbiology.
Education & Qualififcations:
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent experience Area of Specialization - Managers will consider candidates that have even just the one course on Microbiology or solid basic understanding. So recent Grads are fine.
- Ideally, if candidates have any level of experience with micro-testing, this would be a PLUS.
- Microbiology/Biology or a related science Job-Related Experience
- Experience of providing QC testing support to at least one value stream.
- Understanding of GMP principles in a laboratory environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication on an individual and group basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.