job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Temecula, California
job type: Contract
salary: $12.50 - 15.88 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- This position is responsible for the management the controlled documents, quality records.
- Maintain quality systems documentation and change control. Coordinate and ensure timely and accurate document flow process including initiating routing process, editing documents, sign-off and revision.
- Ensures periodic review of documents is completed as described in document control procedures.
- Manage the retrieval, scanning and archiving of records in accordance with records retention requirements.
- Converts documents to pdf files and uploads to Web.
- Reviews completed batch records and data entry activities in MRP System.
- As requested, participates on the audit support team.
- Ensure all work and processes comply with established gGMP and other related standards.
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.