job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 26.63 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Lead major/critical CAPA, and OOS investigations.
- Support critical or time sensitive deviation writing Serve as a backup to the existing documentation coordinator position.
- Manufacturing SME for root cause analysis Mentor manufacturing staff to develop their investigation skills.
- Mentor chemists to develop their technical writing skills.
- Write/review manufacturing related technical reports/documents.
- Assist in the formulation and execution of internal and external audit finding corrective actions. Lead/support process improvement initiatives for those relating to technical documentation.
- Assist with implementation of site wide initiatives for those relating to technical documentation.
- Write/review manufacturing related operating procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or HSED required; BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or business degree is a big plus but is not required.
- 2+ years GMP documentation experience with a demonstrated expertise in root cause analysis and CAPA generation
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Able to implement CAPAs
- Experience working across various departments
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
skills: CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.