job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 38.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated scientist I to support pre-clinical Pharmacology team for providing expertise in small molecule PK, PD, and efficacy studies in tumor models.
- The candidate will work closely with pharmacology scientists on early and late?stage lead optimization of novel compounds to support PK profiling, dose and schedule optimization, execution of PD biomarker assays, in vivo efficacy, and characterization immune cell phenotypes by flow cytometry.
- As a member of the Pharmacology team, you will work with a group with the following responsibilities:
- Perform cell culture (suspension and adherent) and assays including but not limited to: ELISA, MSD, Luminex and colorimetric assays.
- Perform in vivo studies to evaluate anti-cancer efficacy of tested compound in mouse tumor models.
- Organize data, maintain records, communicate results and maintain laboratory in functional order.
- Communicates effectively with line manager and group members as well as other research staff.
- Hands-on experience with ELISA/MSD/luminex and other Bioassays required
- Strong hand-on experience on mammalian cell culture
- Experienced on in vivo skills and mouse tumor models, eg. tumor measurement
- The ideal candidate has proficiency in a wide range of in vivo and in vitro techniques and a willingness to adopt new skills as needed.
- Competency with software programs, including MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, GraphPad Prism, BD Diva, FlowJo etc.
- Must possess good organization skills and attention to detail.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, In Vitro, In Vivo, Flow Cytometry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.