Great opportunity to join a leading cosmetic company on Long Island! As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions.
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Manage corporate policies on raw material usage and inform upper management of compliance
- Contact raw material company's regulatory and technical staff to obtain safety reports for regulatory compliance
- Locate alternative supplier sources and obtain samples. Assess and resolve problems related to supply issues
- Participate in system improvement programs in preparation for SAP.
- Analyze raw material dossiers submitted by suppliers to insure they comply with corporate guidelines
- Independently conducts raw material supplier meetings to facilitate the raw material coding process for replacement materials
- Maintain tracking report on raw materials and provide weekly update to brand management
- Liaise between RMA, Safety/Regulatory departments, chemists and external suppliers for coding information and other information as requested
- Minimum Bachelor's Science
- Minimum of 1 year experience required in a related field required. Related industry preferred.
- Excellent team player; able to build, foster, and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated problem solving, organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintains full understanding of business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Windows, including Excel, Outlook and Word programs, & RDS
skills: MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.