job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Pearl River, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $26.06 - 30.67 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Track, review and maintain documentation in EDMS and paperbased systems.
- Assist with the editing, and scanning of quality documents (SOPs, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulator requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation pertaining to Document Systems Management (DSM), systems operation, and user documentation. Translate business specifications into user documentation.
- Translate business specifications into user documentation.
- Plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts; including online help screen
- Knowledgeable of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.