job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60.70 - 71.42 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Manufacturing Science and Technology team is seeking an individual to manage projects that support development and validation projects through regulatory submissions.
- This requires experience managing projects in the biopharmaceutical arena.
- Prefer technical background with experience in process development and tech transfer for drug substance.
- Need understanding of components of regulatory submissions.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work well within a matrixed environment.
- Strong relational leader who has the ability to establish working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders.
- Be self-directed.
- Prepare project plans, timelines, resource requirements, and ensure execution
- Develop, review, track and provide input on deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinate schedule of activities to meet milestones.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Secure the achievement of project deliverables within the expected quality, timelines and costs.
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters or PhD in technical discipline (life sciences/engineering).
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager in biopharmaceutical arena.
- PMP certificate is a plus, not a requirement.
- Ability to communicate with employees of all experience levels.
- Ability to report on project activity in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in executing projects at all phases of the project life cycle.
- Expertise in MS Project, Powerpoint, Excel and Word,
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.