- Responsible for developing and maintaining the companies sales with focus on developing new business through professional sales techniques and quality customer service, and maintaining quality relations with the existing assigned accounts with the majority of the focus on maintaining existing business by performing the following duties.
- Follows GMP and SQF requirements through the company's quality management system.
location: Elgin, Illinois
job type: Temporary
work hours: 9 to 5
- Establishes annual sales budget, which surpasses the previous year annual sales.
- Meets or surpasses the annual sales budget.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with the existing assigned accounts and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for reporting to the supervisor and senior management to explain the business status as effectively, simply, and concisely as possible in a timely manner.
- Contacts customers via telephone, e-mail, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the companies market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
-Bachelor's Degree. Prior sales experience preferred.
-Valid Driver's License - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements.
skills: Sales Training
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.