job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Clinical Trial Specialist performs essential responsibilities for successful trial execution at . The Clinical Trial Specialist takes on the key role of Study Specialist, contributing to tasks related to site management and/or study management and oversight activities as delegated by SETL, Study Operations Lead (SOL), or Regional Operations Lead (ROL). This may include contributing to and/or supporting study matters that impact study timelines, quality and budget.
- The Clinical Trial Specialist is expected to be in the process of developing foundational competence in critical areas required for long term success in Clinical Operations across Communication and Collaboration, Proactivity and Adaptability, Strategic Thinking, Planning and Analysis, and Problem solving and Decision Making. For example:
- Responds promptly with clear, organized written and oral communication
- Seeks out, and understands the value of, opportunities to interact with peers and stakeholders; builds a network of internal and external peers
- Takes ownership and accountability for completing assigned tasks and perseveres through obstacles
- Embraces new challenges or changed priorities and adjusts plans and priorities accordingly
- The Clinical Trial Specialist is also in the process of developing foundational technical competence in Study Management and Execution, Compliance and Quality, Drug Development and Study Design, and Product and Therapeutic Area Knowledge.
- BA/BS or higher in nursing, life or health sciences is preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered.
- 2+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
skills: Clinical Data Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.