Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the world and we're sourcing for a Research Administrator in the San Francisco area. The ideal candidate will control the entire operation, manage CRC, clients, and budgets. They will be involved in all aspects of business including site operations management, day to day operations of trials, government contracts and paperwork, business and management. This is a direct hire opportunity, relocation is not offered and it can start immediately.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Assist in General Administration and Research Operations. Duties will constantly fluctuate so ability to multi-task while keeping a positive attitude is key. Maintain all Administrative and Operational files. Monitor all main Info emails and phone lines and transfer to appropriate team member or handle inquiry yourself. Attend and log in all incoming visitors. Responsible for all incoming deliveries and handle accordingly. Assist Research with the preparation of Study Documents, Binders and Materials (includes printing, making copies, assembling). Assist with phone calls to Study Participants (for re-tests, product returns, study reminders etc.). Handle outgoing shipments and documents (complete necessary internal paperwork and documentation; pack boxes to prevent damage; make arrangements with appropriate shippers). Maintain general supplies and inventory for all Departments. Handle office supply requests from all Departments.
* Communicate with key personnel to facilitate office functions as well as clinical operations.
* Maintain knowledge of current studies in order to assist where necessary.
* Maintain office and administrative system
* Facilities maintenance, responsible for keeping a clean and friendly working environment.
* Maintaining company's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and our recruitment website
* Archiving and record storage responsibilities
* Consultant and vendor responsibilities
* 2 to 3 years of experience in office administration working in a small office, or from a larger company but able to implement on a smaller scale.
* *4 year college degree in business, marketing, or social sciences is required*. Other fields may be acceptable based on experience. *Must have post-graduation job experience.*
* Experience working in a clinical research, marketing research or medical environment is helpful but not essential.
* Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office software and other computer software and databases
* Marketing and customer service skills.
* Ability to adjust to fluctuating workloads and priorities.
* Bookkeeping and QuickBooks knowledge is a plus. Will assist with expense tracking, study budgeting and project quoting.
skills: Clinical research, Administration, Clinical Data Management, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.