job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cheswick, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 18.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine laboratory operations in a research/product development setting.
- Duties usually consist of making coatings, measurements, performing several routine quantitative and qualitative coating tests according to standard procedures.
- Assists higher level technicians/chemists in setup of laboratory equipment and in recording data for experiments and procedures.
- Requires knowledge in using various instruments to prepare for and perform tests. Performs routine and safety program checks and preventive maintenance on instruments.
- This is an entry-level position. This position requires a Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.