Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the world and we are sourcing for a Clinical Research Recruiter in the San Francisco area. The ideal candidate will handle our recruitment and patient database for our ongoing clinical research studies, updating our database with patient information, maintenance, and working closely with the CEO to update our recruitment system. Create and implement breakthrough communications, techniques and methods for clinical trials' participant recruitment tactics, and be a participant in management and retention. This is a direct hire position, no relocation is offered and can start immediately.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
We are looking for someone to handle our recruitment and patient database for our ongoing clinical research studies, updating our database with patient information, maintenance, and working closely with the CEO to update our recruitment system.
Create and implement breakthrough communications, techniques and methods for clinical trials' participant recruitment tactics, participant management and retention.
The main responsibilities will be to find, source, and screen, manage and retain participants for testing of Pharmaceutical, nutritional supplements, medical, cosmetics, dermatology, and medical device and consumer products.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit (internal and external), enroll, schedule, track and manage the placement of study participants and clinical panels into our multi ethnic research projects
- Call handling, phone prescreening, schedule appointments for study Participants
- Daily and periodic recruitment drive, identify participant populations to expand number of study participants and clinical panels
- Develop and manage recruitment resources, materials, advertisement campaign
- Design and assemble study specific reference documents (e.g., recruit sheet, calendar, etc.)
- Knows how to navigate salesforce and social media platforms
- Prefer someone who has successful experience with recruitment for clinical trials
- Must have an Associates or BA Degree.
- Must demonstrate a history of success in Clinical Research Recruiting.
- Must have CTMS experience (preferably Clinical Conductor).
- Must be an excellent communicator with both written and verbal skills.
skills: Clinical research, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), Generalist, Talent Acquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.