The Topping Supervisor is responsible for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in the Topping Department.
location: Schaumburg, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Maintains a high standard of quality for the products produced and adheres to company/customer specifications.
- Complies with product scheduling needs.
- Focuses on material usage.
- Facilitates the controlling of inventory by properly using Ross system and monitoring the use of Ross by employees.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of the product.
- Analyzes topping operations and assist workers with resolutions.
- Maintains and monitors process control paperwork in accordance with HACCP recommendations, including but not limited to: SPC weight control.
- Confers with other Leads and Supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Operations Management or related field preferred.
- Associate's Degree Required.
- Three (3) years Food Manufacturing Experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year Supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in a food facility preferred.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with employees.
- Ability to influence and promote change on all levels of the organization.
- Sound technical skills, logical ability, and strong problem analysis and resolutions skills with a strong operational focus.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and business ethics.
- Ability to gather and analyze all types of data, identify the appropriate relationships between the different data anticipate business directions and recommend fact based decisions.
skills: Food Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.