Global leader in rapid diagnostic tests based in Lawrence MA is actively seeking a high skilled Equipment QC Analyst
to start immediately in a temporary role which could lead to a permanent hire. The company has achieved a reputation through their commitment to developing reliable, simple and innovative technologies that meet (and even foresee) customer's needs. The company works closely with regulatory agencies to obtain validations, and are used as the diagnostics testing supplier of choice for many and can easily customize a solution for our customers' needs. As a company built on innovation, the company continues to lead the way in providing cutting edge tests to meet the most demanding requirements.
The Equipment QC Analyst
is a midlevel, non-exempt position that reports to EQC management. The Equipment QC Analyst II is responsible for calibrating diagnostics equipment and ensuring it meets the quality standards set by the company's standards.
location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $26.44 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Calibrate equipment manufactured by the company and ensure that it meets the quality standards set forth.
- Completion of customer equipment orders.
- Record, document, and summarize calibration and testing data for review by EQC Manager.
- Follow and update standard operating procedures.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Understanding of statistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Diligent and dependable
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be available 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
- BS in Biochemistry or related life science's field and/or 3-5 years QC Experience
- 3 to 5 years GMP/GLP experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understanding of aseptic/sterile technique
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
skills: Quality control, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.