Contract research and testing company with main laboratory located in Bedford MA is actively seeking (6) In Vivo Research Associates
starting immediately. The successful candidates will work hand in hand with various study directors, veterinarians, quality assurance and sponsors/clients to ensure all study aspects are conducted per scientific and regulatory standards. This position offers great possibilities for growth with exposure to all aspects of studies including sample preparation, dose techniques and surgery in many different animal models. Highly motivated individuals will have an advancement track through the department. This position is an integral component of a fast paced environment and candidates will be joining a rapidly growing team and will be selected based on both experience/aptitude and a dynamic personality.
The company's mission continues to focus on providing pre-clinical services, competitively priced, with on-time delivery for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotech industries. Great location off route 95 with plenty of great shopping locations, restaurants and hiking/walking trails in historic Bedford MA.
location: Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
- Ability to create and interpret scientific documents including study protocols, SOP's and regulatory guidelines.
- Generate, record and report raw data.
- Coordinate specific study activities with laboratory management.
- Dose different animal models via various techniques including intramuscular, intravenous, and intradermal routes.
- Perform daily health assessments of study animals.
- Collect blood and tissues for analysis and interface with the histology and clinical pathology labs.
- Daily calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- B.S. in a scientific area (i.e. biology, veterinary sciences)
- ALAT certification or greater is not a requirement but is a plus
skills: Cell Biology, Biology, In Vivo
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.