Contract research and testing company with main laboratory located in Bedford MA is actively seeking (2) Research Associates (LC-MS) for their Analytical Department
, candidates will be responsible for providing technical expertise in supporting preclinical studies conducted under GLP, ISO 17025, and various other regulatory agencies. Research Associates must work closely with study directors, analytical services staff, and quality assurance to ensure all study aspects are conducted in per scientific and regulatory requirements. Excellent communication skills needed as this position works closely with other research associates and scientists. Individual must be highly organized to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
The company's mission continues to focus on providing pre-clinical services, competitively priced, with on-time delivery for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotech industries. Great location off route 95 with plenty of great shopping locations, restaurants and hiking/walking trails in historic Bedford MA.
location: Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
- Performing routine analysis and troubleshooting utilizing various analytical instruments, specifically HPLC, LC/MS (single quad, Orbitrap, etc.), etc.
- Experience in interpretation of MS data and compound identification required
- Familiarity with LC instrument maintenance
- Experience with methods of sample preparation of solid and liquid samples in a variety of matrix types for LC analysis
- Experience with analytical method validation is a plus
- Review data and prepare summary results for reporting
- Assist in managing inventory for all laboratory supplies
- Review and assist Study Director and Quality Assurance in closing out any protocol amendments, or deviations and work to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory guidelines
- Meet project deadlines including the completion of technical work to applicable protocols and standards
- Experience with other analytical instrumentation including, GC/FID, GC/MS, and TOC preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, with preferably 3-5 years of equivalent laboratory experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Chromatography, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.