**URGENT NEED for a Laboratory Business Systems Manager. This person will play a critical role in providing administration, operational, and project management support for the Business Systems at our client. Computer Systems used in Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Functional Areas will be the primary focus of this position but they will be required to provide backup support for other critical applications used throughout the company, especially in Accounting, Analytical Services, Building Management and so forth.**
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage project life-cycle, requirements, coordinate improvement projects, vendor management and will interact with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure procedures are followed and new systems are implemented in compliance with FDA, DEA, and other regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with IT, engineers, scientist, customers and vendors, in order to provide IT solutions for clients to ensure that regulatory (e.g. validation), business, functional and application specific requirements are met
- Design and deploy new innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of our application environment
- As part of the team you will propose, lead deployment of new capabilities and enhancements to existing processes.
- Assist with implementing corporate strategic projects.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in computer information systems, engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of Information Systems (IS) experience preferable within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Knowledge and working experience with LIMS, Data Acquisition Systems, proprietary laboratory equipment systems in Pharmaceutical Industry is required.
- Familiarity or knowledge of other business systems like, Quality Management Systems, ERP, and Maintenance Management Systems is desirable to understand cross functional business processes.
- Knowledge of Data Integrity Principles with practical application in system use and maintenance.
- General IT Management
skills: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.