Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Our client has an inviting staff and career focused leadership looking to expand and row!
If you have 3 years as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist with at least two years of Hematology or Chemistry experience, This awesome client may have the next step in your career. We are looking for a Clinical Laboratory Technologist with the skills and desire to Supervise a team. We'll depend on your efficiency for the smooth and safe running of the laboratory to improve patient experience, operational processes, and patient outcomes.
location: Brooklyn, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $35 - 45 per year
work hours: 3 to 11
responsibilities: In this role, you will oversee the evening operations of the Core Laboratory Unit and ensure the validity, accuracy, and reporting of test results within the established turn-around-time (TAT).
- Help formulate, modify, implement, and coordinate testing procedures and policies
- Participate in unit-based hiring, orientation, training, continuing education, counseling, and assessment
- Ensure that proficiency testing, performance improvement, quality control, instrument maintenance and performance verification comply with NYSDOH, CAP and TJC regulatory standards
qualifications: To qualify, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or one of the physical sciences
- New York State license as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a clinical laboratory in a hospital, health department, university, medical research institution, or other institution providing equivalent training
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with laboratory and clinical information systems preferred
skills: Biology, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.