job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 46.16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Enables data-driven insights to support of Development.
- For assigned clinical trials, works with the cross-functional study team to enable fit-for-purpose analytics solutions. Aligns DSS study teams with program- and study-level analytics strategies.
- Connects with cross-functional teams to design work product and as an analytics consultant.
- Ensures that presented data and presentations maintain study integrity. This role is required to support multiple use cases and should ensure that each work product is fit for purpose.
- Works with team to ensure analytical work product is consistent from study to study where appropriate and that user experience is optimized and follows the design principles and standards established by the team.
- Anticipates and identifies issues that could affect timelines or quality and develops options and solutions.
- In addition to standard statistical methods, develops prototypes, tests methods, and deploys algorithms, including machine learning and AI techniques. Leverages emerging statistical methodologies to drive innovative analytical solutions to create insights from clinical and molecular data.
- Leads both cross-functional innovation and functional process improvement initiatives and lessons learned events.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Ensures adherence to federal regulations and applicable local regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and to functional quality standards. Stays abreast of new and/or evolving local regulations, guidelines and policies related to clinical development.
- Master degree is preferred
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years exp
skills: SOP, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.