job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 33.88 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Execute mammalian cell culture experiments in shake flasks, setup and operate bioreactors at differing scales.
- Analyze large datasets and report results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Some experience in biotech, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Routinely expected to execute numerous media and buffer preparations consistently.
- Knowledge of computer controlled automation is a plus.
- Familiar with aseptic techniques in cell culture of animal cells.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- BSc with 2years, MSc+ with/0 years
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.