job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 38.46 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Support the creation, execution, extension, and/or closure of site Deviations (Events), CAPAs and Change Management
- Administration and data entry into site Learning Management System
- Output cross-functional deliverables through meeting minutes
- Administration of Client Communication activities, as needed, in relation to Deviations (Events) & Change Management
- Support Measurement/Monitoring of Quality System data for submission of monthly metrics to Quality Management
- Support Client Audits and Regulatory Inspections as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working within Quality in support of cGMP manufacturing or similarly regulated environment.
- Change Control/Change Management Program experience
- CAPA Program Management experience
- Knowledge of Training requirements of cGMP manufacturing or similarly regulated environment
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices and Document/Records Controls
- Ability to coordinate Quality System records and drive to completion
- Experience supporting client audits and regulatory inspections
- Organized and detailed oriented with strong and effective written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently within prescribed guidelines, as well as collaboratively as part as part of a team
- Proven ability to obtain direction and commitment to ensure that objectives are completed by due dates.
skills: Quality Assurance, CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.